Monday, July 30, 2018

New top story on Hacker News: Ask HN: How to pursue acquisition?

Ask HN: How to pursue acquisition?
149 by throwaway334455 | 49 comments on Hacker News.
I run a one-person company in the cloud / ops space and over the past year have gone from $0 to $200k in annual recurring revenue. I have not taken any funding. The major cloud providers (aws, google, azure) are starting to expand to my product space, however, and I'm increasing concerned with my long-term prospects. I think it might make sense to pursue acquisition/aqui-hire, while my product and expertise can still add value to these cloud providers. I would really appreciate advice from the HN community on how to achieve the best possible outcome, including how to proactively pursue acquisition/aqui-hire at a large company. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment